A subtle fade with a mint green base and a touch of bright yellow.
- Clean then prep nail with an nanacoco base coat.
- Apply two coats of “Mint Cream”. Let dry fully.
- On a piece of foil, dilute a few drops of “Lemonade” with an equal amount of clear polish. Apply one coat to three-quarters of the nail with nail polish brush.
- Apply a more opaque mix of clear polish and “Lemonade” over half of the nail.
- Apply “Lemonade” undiluted to the tip of the nail.
- Shine + seal with an nanacoco top coat.
Products from this look: